1. Doesn’t your horse get dizzy when you spin?
2. Riding is so easy…you just sit there.
This takes absolutely no strength or effort.
3. I love your costume.
Yes, my show clothes are a costume.
4. Horseback riding isn’t a sport.
Shall I remind you that horseback riding is in the Olympics and football isn’t?
5. Do you do the horse dancing?
6. Why can’t you skip and ride some other time?
7. I love your white horse!
He’s actually grey because he has grey skin.
8. The horse does all the work.
9. Why does your horse have a blindfold on?
She likes it when she can’t see anything, obviously.
10. Can you take me riding on your horse?
Right, anyone can just get on my horse and start riding it.
11. I don’t know how you can stand the smell.
I don’t know how you can stand YOURSELF.
12. Those fences don’t look big.
Please, try cantering up to them.
13. Slide stops are mean because they hurt the horse.
14. It’s JUST a horse.
And you are just a person who is never going to be my friend.