1. You hear them chuckle any time you’re in pain.
2. They begin making this face at you behind your back.
3. They begin whispering in tongues when angry.
4. Their eyes glow whenever death is mentioned on the news. This is when you should start watching their behavior more.
5. They’ve started to eat your food. ALL of your food.
6. You find them zoning out for prolonged periods of time, rubbing their paws together while softly murmuring “yes” over and over. Lock your door when you sleep.
7. They begin to make known their awareness of your suspicions.
8. They begin talking to themselves chronically, seemingly without concern as to whether or not you hear.
9. They wait for you in every room, saying “where do you think you’re going” each time. You don’t have much time left.
10. You catch them watching you from odd places.
11. They appear disgusted any time you smile, laugh, or are remotely enjoying yourself.
12. They’ve started to find new angles of attack.
13. You awake to them looming over you, breathing heavily. It’s too late. You’re already dead.
14. Their evil looks are no longer just looks – it is now their permanent face. Get out while you still can.