1. Drew Barrymore – Flossie (Yellow Labrador/Chow mix)
American actress, model, producer, director and author.
2. Dick Cheney – Jackson (Yellow Labrador) and Dave (Black Labrador)
American politician and businessman who was the 46th Vice President of the United States from 2001 to 2009, under President George W. Bush.
3. Bill Clinton – Buddy (Chocolate Labrador)
American politician who served as the 42nd President of the United States from 1993 to 2001.
4. Minnie Driver – Bubba (Black Labrador)
English actress and singer-songwriter.
5. Edie Falco – Marley (Labrador/Shepherd mix)
American television, film and stage actress.
6. Kevin Costner – Yellow lab
American actor, film director, producer, musician, and singer. He has won two Academy Awards, three Golden Globe Awards, and one Emmy Award.
7. Sarah McLachlan – Rex (Black Labrador)
Canadian musician, singer, songwriter, and pianist. Known for her emotional ballads and mezzo-soprano vocal range, as of 2009, she has sold over 40 million albums worldwide.
8. Mary Kate Olsen – Luca
Fashion designer, producer, author, businesswoman, and equestrian. She co-founded luxury fashion brands The Row, Elizabeth and James, and the more affordable lines Olsenboye and StyleMint alongside her twin sister Ashley Olsen.
9. Gwyneth Paltrow – Holden (Black Labrador)
American actress, singer, and food writer.
10. Steve Martin – Roger (Yellow Labrador)
American comedian, actor, musician, writer, and producer. In 2004, Comedy Central ranked Martin at sixth place in a list of the 100 greatest stand-up comics. He was awarded an honorary Oscar at the Academy’s 5th Annual Governors Awards in 2013.
11. Anne Hathaway – Esmerelda (Chocolate Labrador)
American actress, singer, and producer.
12. Hulk – Rosello (Yellow Labrador)
Terry Gene Bollea, better known by his ring name Hulk Hogan, is an American professional wrestler, actor, television personality, entrepreneur, and musician.
13. Prince Charles – Harvey (Yellow Labrador)
Charles, Prince of Wales (Charles Philip Arthur George), is the eldest child and heir apparent of Queen Elizabeth II.
14. Jennifer Garner – Martha (Yellow Labrador)
American actress and film producer.
15. Sandra Bullock – Spinee (Yellow Labrador)
American actress and film producer. She is one of Hollywood’s highest-paid actresses.