1. Chewing on anything and everything.
2. Steal your food while you’re not looking.
3. Their obsession over small animals.
4. Separation Anxiety.
5. Messy eating and drinking.
6. Inappropriate behavior.
7. Avoiding you when it’s bath time.
8. Whining the whole way during a car ride.
9. Begging for food.
10. Leaving their toys in the least optimal places and scattered about.
11. Eating anything and everything off the ground.
12. Vying for your attention when you’re trying to read.
13. Ripping up your furniture because they’re “making their bed.”
14. Waking you up way too early.